Sunday, October 30, 2011

Love, my foot!!!


Just flow of some testosterone and progesterone and what people call it, love? My foot. Love is when my mother loves me, when she tells me stories when I can't sleep, love is when my sister comes around me and cheers me up when I am all alone crying in the balcony, love is when my dad hugs me with tearful eyes whenever he goes out of this valley to work. That is love. And what people call love? Just some flirty SMS, just some long talks on phone, that "you hang up first talk in phone", and dear, you call that is love. My foot.

You saw her in your dream and you confirmed you were in love? I see ghosts in my dream. Let her call whatever that is, but to me that was never and that is never love. Just some hormones flowing in the body and dear lord, people call it is love. Actually the media has hyped this love thing so much. To have boy friend or girl friend is a fashion. My sister who studies in six class has a boyfriend. Oh dear, and she calls it love. Whenever you like someone doesn't mean that is love. I see people being fooled by the worst four letter word, "love", I know you were all thinking the other four letter word, oh my dear friends….

No, I am not drunk right now; I am in my perfect senses. But if anyone has lost their senses then, its them who are calling it love. Stupids. Now for many of those who are very close to me know that I am one of those anti romantic, ani love stuff person. I rarely listen to love songs; I rarely talk about love for I believe there are other important things a healthy mind can be engaged rather than these stupid love stuffs.

I don’t know how to end it, but to me, love sucks. Yes dear, to me love really sucks. It's time to wake up. See the world outside, widen your gaze."Love is simply an illusion of a hopeless heart", I had read that somewhere. There is a whole world outside that flirty SMS and those lengthy talks on phone. Pals, rise up now. So, guys if you've just broken up from that vast illusion and you are wondering what have you done? Then trust me, that’s the best thing you've ever done. And dear if you've fallen to that flirty SMS and those beautiful lips, then I am sure it's gonna be dark out there.   

25 comments:

Rubina Kharel said...

hahahaha.. probably the best one yet written :D kuro ekdum sahi cha :D

Anonymous said...

must say da bestest work................ i actually LOVED this article for the almost true fact n so true is the line dat goes "love is simply an ilusion of a hopeless heart"
~Raxya

Anonymous said...

well then i think you know the right way to make relationship with women other than sending flirty sms....
share us some little???
OR
tell me who dumped you just now.. ha ha

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

sadly i don't, but will b glad if u teach........

Priyanka sharma said...

well said samrat !!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sudipt Panta said...

Oh.... this exactly describes u........

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That word (in the title) "Love" is something too.... "vast"..... bro.....umm.....Better if said "Teenage Love".....Suits with "My Foot" personality of yours!! :)

sandesh adhikari said...

best one,,,bro...love sucks !!!but u always rocks!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah man....!!!! Only Samrat can write such article..

Love is highly dependency disorder of weak-hearted people... strong hearted people believe in flirting...

Udesh

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

now was that sarcasm or compliment yar?? haha...funny........

Anonymous said...

love ain't infautuation unlike teenagers these days perceive!...and u have made it crystal clear with ur cool writing! Kudos to ya dude!...-kap il

SUBARNA said...

well written dude
timilai pani kasaele dumped garya jasto cha ni ta???
huna ta sahi ho love sucks
its just a waste of time and money
maile pani break up diyera thikai gare jasto lagcha
11 ani 12 ma dating gayera kati paisa ani time waste gare
so plz love bahnne chig bata tadai bhako ramro sabai jana..............

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

tara timle "pani" bhanyauni so what that means, some girls left you??

VBEK ACHARYA said...

yap.....love is suffer in life ..................my foot...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

like it d way control over a words n lines...
a very wel said..


jyoti

Anonymous said...

khatra lekhechau la!
tara kunai din kasaiko pitai khalau ni! hehe..
-Pankaj

Anonymous said...

Daami...superlykes....best of all...
Aagya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

totally agreee!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha..well said......

Anonymous said...

nice1 yet love is not tht bad after all its ABOUT LOVE..
-aisha

Anonymous said...

sorry nt being rude bt.. Cudnt stop saying u ve nt felt love yet.... true love is much more than u ve seen..

Anonymous said...

You possess a rare talent. If given a stone, you have the ability to make people believe that its not a stone, its gold!
For a moment u almost made me a anti romantic, anti love stuff person like you! lol
-rj

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons