Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dear God,


I am right in front of you; I'm bowing down my head, feeling guilt of all the things I had once said. I feel like I am a lost soldier who wandered in the war, I can't go there alone god, I've gone too far. I am happy to be alive, but look at me, I'm dying every day, stand I with mass of flesh and silently I lay. I go to sleep at night, but I simply lie on my bed, seem I alive, try to be lively simply by nodding head.

You told me you'll save me, I've watched your promise fall, god you've left me all alone, walk I lone in hall. Where have my dreams stolen? I cry every night; you've watched me fall like a huge mammoth from a mighty height. I am walking now and then putting mask of life, lost my soul, I've lost my dreams, only body has life. If you really care me, then carry me there again, lift me up now, make me again, golden egg laying hen.

God, you be there with me, together we will go far, cross every seas and oceans, cross hills and tars. Give me wings please god, I want to fly again, give me power, hold me tight, let me feel it in my vein. You carry me in your soldiers and we will circle this world, just give me your hands please, I'll again be bold. Promise me you'll be with me this world ends, I know you god very well, but please do not be mean. Hold me tight every time, others hurt me now, make me climb that mighty mountain, make it possible somehow. Why can't you see that I am crying alone every time? Mother told me you care all, but you don’t care stuffs of mine. Just give me more blessings, give me more strength, I'll cross every seas, no matter their length. Give me power and I'll fly higher like anyone did, I'm lonely, I'm hungry, come to me and let me feed. They say you have huge heart but I don’t think there is my name, please stop it big brother without you I cannot win this game.

I was the king I used to rule, but you've thrashed me so hard, if you are testing my power then I am also fighting back. Let me tell you this, I have seen roses fade, I have lived in dead man's shade, I have seen fall of sun, I've seen moon rise, I've listened speaking of those who people call are wise. I have seen pen move, I've seen the gun, I've seen people killed simply for fun. I've seen lovers make hearts out of deal; I've seen flying dolphins, crying whales and seals. I cried alone with you every time, you didn’t hold my tears, lived I life now and then with yours created doubts and fear. You won't send any boats to rescue me; I’ve got to sail on my own, I've got to push and cross limits like I had once shown. I know you'll pull me back again just like you did before, I am telling you I’m not turning back even a second more. I cried alone every nights, now I’m going to smile, got to come back again, before time says good bye. Time has passed and you thrashed me, but I am fighting back, your little champ is fighting again to put his own flag.

10 comments:

Samrat Babu Koirala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samrat Babu Koirala said...

Share your views about the article

Just click on comments,
and just below the comment box,
there is comment as option,
select anonymous if you dont have other id and then, write comment and dont forget to write your name at last.......
You can post comment on wall of official page of samrat Speaks on facebook...........

Rajan Gautam said...

loved the spontaneity!

Anonymous said...

Yes, god be there with me and care enough to bear me, else i will fly high on my own
Niraj

Anonymous said...

I love it....just damn loved it.......
Mukesh

Anonymous said...

nice work!

Anonymous said...

please stop it big brother without you I cannot win this game.

Anonymous said...

last paragraph was simply awesome!!! your articles are legen.... "wait for it".. dary!! "legendary"!! :)
- shrinkhala

Anonymous said...

i m falling in love with ur words. They r actually addictive.. I m finding it tough to resist myself readin another one. U r awesome writer...
Raxya

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

thank you........oh now I am feeling so flattered.........

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons