Thursday, September 29, 2011

Letter to my future son






Dear Son,

I'm rotting here in this self made hell and dreaming how it would have been if I had played one more game of hide and seek, if I had stolen one cup of sugar and ran across the hall, who I would have been if I had really followed my passion, my dreams ignoring those all who thought I was unrealistic, what love would have been if I had dared to marry her by giving a damn to what society thinks.

With complete paralyzed body, hearing disability and poor vision, I still have that faint shadow of my dreams, I had once dreamt. Coughing with blood I am cursing myself here son, in this death bed. The bed has become wet of the tears I have cried. To hold other's tears, I lived this hell and I am rotting down. I lived with the fear of tomorrow and look at me today I am silenced with the fear of coffins looking at the watch I stay waiting for him to take me with him. With blur vision and deafness I can simply imagine what it would be to live again.

But my son, tomorrow, I don’t want you to live the life I lived because there aint no second chance. I want you to go out there and do it far more better than you think you can, follow you heart, follow your passion. Have the wildest dream. There will always be people telling you that you cannot cross the ocean. Remember this: people who tell you, you can't are wrong. There will always be people telling you how hollow and unrealistic are your thoughts. Then my boy, follow your intuitions, have faith in yourself, be prepared to drop sweats, be prepared for some liters of tears, they are down the lane in anyone's life.

Earth is simply going to conspire against you and bring you down to your knees. Be prepared. But fight you must, fight for your dreams, fight for what you really want. Don’t betray your soul, don’t betray your dreams. Take off your ideal jacket and work like hell out there, work there in freezing cold, in scorching sun. Work like a mad man. No the sun will not always shine, there will be sunset, it will turn dark, you will be lonely, you will be alone, and at the middle of the road, you will feel cold inside. Then remember me, there are moments like these. Believe in yourself, believe in dreams, believe in sweat, believe in work, and believe in miracles. You are not one of the best, you are the best. You are my blood and you are in my blood. Till the last breath, I'll always love you.

14 comments:

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

Comments are always encouraging:

Guys,share your views about the article

There is comment as option,
select anonymous if you dont have other id and then, write comment and dont forget to write your name at last.......

Anonymous said...

Gr8 man....

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... man... this one is like the SAMRAT-SPEAks... bida ma pragati gardai chha Kto le...
aaja ko din ko suruwat khatra article padera bhako chha.... ramro bitla jasto chha.....!!!!

UDESH....

Anonymous said...

Perfect.........timro chhoro aba hero banchha..........
AAkash

Achyut said...

Make it little long kacha. Go Get Going...........

Anonymous said...

Jhakkas chha yar
Nimesh

Dr.Prashanna said...

Dear boy your endeavor is praiseworthy. This particular shows how old and wise you are at your heart. Keep moving future is bright for you.Dear boy your endeavor is praiseworthy. This particular shows how old and wise you are at your heart. Keep moving future is bright for you.

SUBARNA said...

dude k bhako cha ra aafno life nai pahile ramro bhanau ne ni choro ta pachi ko kura ho...........aahile ni k nai bigreko cha ra live ur dream man............

kisnee said...

choro ko kura garera malai ni kato chora pauna man lagyo........love u my future son...

sandy said...

dami article yar ,,love it samrat,,

sandesh said...

nice one again samrat,,fantastic.

Anonymous said...

ramro xa yarr,keep it up

Darjeeling Boy said...

beautifully explained ma friend,keep writing,I saw comments above..
Darjeeling

sudip kafle said...

Nice one. I hope your views will not change when your son will be your age :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons