Thursday, September 4, 2014

Diary Of 4th September 2014

4th September, Thursday Morning 8 AM

When I was thirteen, I had a crush on a girl from school. My best friend gave me an advice, "Samrat, play hard to get buddy. Nobody likes cheap stuffs." I thought, the man has point. I played hard to get. She ended up with him instead. That bastard played politics on me.

When I was fourteen, a new cute girl made an entry on school. My another friend told me he had crush on her. I also had a secret crush on her. I tried to eliminate the competition and gave the same advice to him which my traitor friend had earlier given me. But she somehow liked the way he acted and they ended up together. And the universe did its wicked politics yet again over me and I ended up becoming a cupid instead.

At fifteen a girl who had never talked to me came to me when I was sitting all alone waiting for my turn of batting in the school yard. "I know we haven't talked before and this is going to sound awkward", she said..My heart started racing so fast, I swear if I had let it haul free, it would cross the equator twice.."There is nothing to feel awkward when you let your soul speak, there can never be anything more pristine than that", I said the creepiest line I ever said in my entire life (That's not true, I've said other loads of creepy lines ..but anyways).."Umm what's the phone of Pradeep? I kind of like him", she said.. Burn!! Burn!! Burn!!! "Yeah..he does not have a phone" "Well, Can you give him this letter?" I should have given that moron's number, I thought. I do gym everyday and lift like 20 kg weight like its nothing (That again is not true. If you have seen me, I look like a person suffering from marasmus and kwarshiorkar combined) but that fucking letter which she asked me to carry which probably weighed like 10 grams was one of the heaviest thing I ever lifted. And again the wicked universe made me a sad cupid.

At sixteen and half, I met this girl. I counted the petals. They gave me a green sign. We chatted for a while, she gave me green sign. His brother happened to read her chat logs with me, he gave me the middle finger sign. But the lovers aren't afraid I thought. That was until I knew his brother was a real don. But love is complete madness I thought again. If I leave her, I may break her heart, but if I don't that bastard is going to break my bones. As it turned out I guess I loved my ribs more than I loved her. "Coward", she yelled.."Thanks dude", my vertebral columns replied.

But I guess it all happens for a reason. I am dating a new girl these days. And I am going out with her today for a movie. She is the one who gave me a perfect reason why things never worked out between others. One who taught me that the walk through the tunnel is dark and scary but when the light comes then it is all worth it.

4th September, Thursday 8 PM
What the fuck did that bitch mean, when she said, "Samrat, you are so sweet. You are like my younger brother!!"



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Sai sai!! Dami
Aakhash

Anonymous said...

Man you are the coolest person I have ever met.
Stephen

Sushanbastola said...

kada prastuti hai samrat :D

Anonymous said...

Dai, attii sahii xa... If I leave her, I may break her heart, but if I don't that bastard is going to break my bones. As it turned out I guess I loved my ribs more than I loved her. "Coward", she yelled.."Thanks dude", my vertebral columns replied. yo chaiii damii lagyo :D

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

thanks brother!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons