Sunday, July 3, 2011

When I die


When I die, people will talk about me. My father will say I had made him proud and my mother will say I was the best son ever. My sister will cry and tell out everyone how a wonderful brother I had been. My friends will talk about all the good things I had done to them. My teachers will tell I was a great student and my neighbors will say I was a great boy. My relatives will tell their kids to be like me. My college will give a holiday and in the announcement it will say, "On the sudden demise of our beloved student……." Even those who are not friends with me now will want to know me better.

After one week I die, my parents will still be in huge grief. My sister will still cry. My friends start to talk new topics. My teachers will not even notice the empty seat. My relatives will be angry at me because of the salt less food they have to eat for thirteen days. The notice of my condolence from the notice board of the college will be thrown in the dustbin. Those who had just heard my name after I had died will forget me.

After one month, my sister and my father will be telling my mother to cope up with life. My friends will unfriend me from the facebook. The chair of my room from the class will be taken out somewhere. My name will be deleted from the attendance copy of my college, and so will my name be deleted from the heart of most of my friends. My relatives will not even think about me. The notice board of the college will rather be filled with some other scribbles.

When I am living, my father tells me of the scores some others scored in their exam and he wants me to be one of them. My mother doesn’t like the way I do my stuffs. My sister fights with me in such small stuffs. My friends think I am way more proud. My teachers don’t know that I am one of their students. My relatives just damn care me. My college recalls me only in the time to pay the dues and fees. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

its nice bro............but why other are not giving their view?
keep it up
kamal>>

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

it is a new article, so......thank you man

Sudipt Panta said...

yes, it is a great article. I think the word "mindblowing" does it

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

thank you, you guys really motivate me to go on and on and on

Anonymous said...

It is marvellous, splended.........

Bijay

Anonymous said...

fantastic work!! its awesome
Sagar Poudel

bikash said...

its totally awesome........keep it up....
bikash

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons