Friday, July 1, 2011

For the girl who smiled at me on the subway



Dear girl,
I don’t know your name but I know you brush your teeth with pepsodent. I don’t know who was with you that day; I therefore assume he was your brother though I have rarely seen brothers and sisters walking with arms around their shoulders. But I am not too sure if he was really your brother, he rather looked like your sister. He had long hair, huge ear rings just exactly like a girl. But still he is your brother and I should not stuff like that. I didn’t know one more thing. I didn’t know the reason you were holding Nokia1200 mobile, dear, what's the use of the torch of that Nokia mobile, when you yourself can generate 12000volts of electricity in a smile? I think you should launch a hydropower project of your own.

Yes, I was not too dumb to know that you were suffering from fever. I can understand that the fever was too severe, so you were wearing very short skirts, since you had high body temperature. I hope you will get well soon. But dear, it is not good to eat ice-cream in fever. I didn’t understand why your brother didn’t tell you about this. There is a free advice I would want to give you, your lips are really red. But please don’t allow your brother to touch them like you did when you were smiling at me. People will interpret it in a wrong way. Yes, I know this society is very orthodox, but, what can we do??

There is something more I have to say. I will certainly give you clips to hold your hair, the next time. Because I noticed that your hair disturbs you a lot and though the wind was not blowing so hard, you had to arrange your hair one hundred and fifty three times in only seventeen minutes. Yes, I know there is not a single shampoo of good quality available in the market but I hope you will ask your brother to buy a rather good shampoo than a red lipstick like you did from the super market that time. Again a free advice, you can put oil in your hair, it makes your hair stronger. My mother told me so.

There are still many things I would want to say to you. I hope you will reply to this letter and give me your number. Although I usually see you with your different brothers almost everyday don’t forget to say my best regards to each of your brothers. I hope of hearing from you very soon.
Sincerely,
The boy for whom you smiled

13 comments:

#Rare Omnipresent said...

dude what brother? how did u know that the boy was her brother ani wat do u mean by different brother?

Sushanbastola said...

I liked it bro! Its amazing ;-) i loved it so much that i bookmarked ur blog! Great work buddy! Keep it up!

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

Thank you guys...........

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

Ani subarna: It is the writing by an innocent man, ...common

Sudipt Panta said...

Great piece of article, fantastic

Sudipt Panta said...

And yes, such piece of writing is the reason why I wake up and log on to your blog

#Rare Omnipresent said...

dude ani timro if i die bhanne post delete gareko maile tyo padeko thiye

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

khai kunni kasari delete bhayechha yar

SUBARNA said...

ohhhhh

Anonymous said...

atti khatra!!

Anonymous said...

wow! this is good!!
Sagar Poudel

Anonymous said...

I just loved it, I liked your way of satire to all
those dirty people.

Anonymous said...

dami xa yaar...:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons