Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Wish With Infinity

"I hope you have found a way to stop biting your nails. I hope your dog has finally learned his toilet habits. I hope you've removed the stains of the spilled grape juice from your white t-shirt. I hope you have learnt to play poker and you're not giving too much away from your eyes. I hope you are heading to horizons, I hope the kite in your hand is flying higher than ever and soaring in the sky, I hope your heart is singing a thousand songs and neither of them are the sad ones."

This is for you. These are the naked words out of my pen, naked but not they're not ashamed. I would try and dress them. I would try and make them pretty, make them sound witty. But I am sick of seeing the well cut flowers in the vase.

It has now been years we haven't talked, there is an emptiness inside these bars of rib cages, some wounds don't even heal in ages, my veins are pouring in these pages, I am running out of blood. I know that the leaves fall in autumn does not mean they don't come back in spring, the leaves come again, the new ones. I know there are other fishes in the sea, but lover, I am too tired to go fishing, I don't want a fish.

I am not at my best these days. I am searching for a warrant to live again. These days my body is disintegrating into parts. These days I need to order my lungs to breathe, these days I need to order my heart to beat, these days I need to order my legs to walk. I constantly whisper my bones to stay strong, this morning I pleaded my eyes to open. It feels like they have lost faith in me, they don't do what I ask them to. I asked brain to stop thinking too much, but it just ignored me. Last night, I asked that lone crying comet about its split with the star, but it just screamed, "leave me alone" and vanished in the thin air. I wish you were here.

I don't know under which sky you live in. So world, if you see her, tell her that I hope whoever runs in her impulses has finally found a way in her veins, I hope you have learned to smile even in pain, I hope you're heart is beating more happily than ever and there are no strains. I hope his arms are warm enough so that you don't have to lit a fire in December, I hope you have found a way to stop biting your nails. I hope your dog has finally learned his toilet habits. I hope your brother has learned to put a straight tika on your forehead in bhaitika, you said it looked like leaning tower of Pisa, but I swear you'd looked like a goddess in those photographs. I hope you've removed the stains of the spilled grape juice from your white t-shirt. I hope you have learnt to play poker and you're not giving too much away from your eyes, I hope you've changed the tone of your alarm, you said it annoying you so much that you almost wanted to throw it from your window.


Wherever you are, I hope you are heading to horizons, I hope the kite in your hand is flying higher than ever and soaring in the sky, I hope your soul is dancing in the moonlight. I hope your heart is singing a thousand songs and neither of them are the sad ones. I hope wherever you are, you are having the time of your life, I hope you're happy than ever, I hope you are smiling, I hope your lips have learnt to laugh more often than ever. I hope you are happy. I really do. I hope you're happy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

n i also wish ur wish comes tru!! :-)

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

Thank you! ! I'd be glad if you mention ur name too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Next one, best one... Sahiiiiii bro. And i hope she has learnt everything, i hope now you don't need to wisper her anymore, she has learnt to understand the flood of your feelings... - Anup J. Rayamajhi

Suraj Regmi said...

U got a follower.
Hope u could provide the stuffs i wish. :)

Unknown said...

Very nice

Garima's Blog said...

Nice!!! As always...

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

Thank you!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons