Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Recap



This is my 50th article in the blog. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the enormous support you have shown. Your response, your words have always been leading me from the front. You have always been showing me the proper way. Thank you for this lovely journey. I feel blessed to have you beside me.

Just doing a slight re-cap, these are my fifteen favorite articles from the blog in the order given below:

 8. Versus
 6. Nineteen

PS: Thank you again and which are your favorite ones?? Let me know in the comment section!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these articles Samrat. They are really great. I am not saying it as a friend, I am saying it as a reader.
Akash

My favourite one is your Orientation Speech.

Anonymous said...

Mine fav one is Enough Now, Let's Do it. It is damn inspiring..:)

Anonymous said...

Letter to my Future Son, Learn to Walk alone and Love, my Foot ;)You are a great writer !

-R

Samrat Babu Koirala said...

And thank you Rubina (R) ;) !! :))

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons